Monday, December 08, 2014

Purse Essentials

purse essentials


I'm always curious to see what people carry around in their purses. I'm a little nosey like that. So today, I'm sharing with you what I like to bring with me when I'm out.

I carry everything in this small gold pouch that I bought from Sephora several years ago. I don't carry much makeup with me since I'm the type of person that likes to make sure that all of my makeup has been primed and set to last the whole day. But there are some days where my face can get a bit oily. So, I like carrying around the Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens to get rid of excess oil, then re-powder with the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder using the Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush. That's pretty much the extent of the makeup that I carry around.

Other essentials that I carry around are a spare pad and pantyliner because it's better to be safe than sorry! I have to have a bottle of eye drops since my eyes are sometimes fickle and get extremely red. Floss is another essential. Sometimes you just can't pick out food from your teeth with a toothpick. And lastly, to keep things moisturized, I always have a little tube of hand cream with me since my hands and skin are constantly dry. The baby vaseline helps with locking in moisture in my lips or I like to use it when my shoes are rubbing against my heels the wrong way.

I'd like to think that I'm pretty minimalistic in what I bring with me, but I could be wrong. What are some of the essentials you have to keep in your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.