Monday, March 16, 2015

The Mascara Stash

It's been a week since I last posted and I hope you didn't miss me! I felt a little burnt out and uninspired and needed a tiny break. The past week gave me some time to refocus myself and plan out more of my upcoming posts.

mascaras on a notebook

After a brief clean out and reorganizing of my makeup, I thought I would show you the stash of mascaras I currently have and am testing/using. As part of my goal of using up what I already have, I'm trying not to buy more before using up the open tubes.

I don't really have a preference for drugstore or high end mascaras. I look for mascaras that can hold a curl for the entire day and are waterproof and smudgeproof.

At the moment, I have the Shu Uemura Petal Mascara, L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara and Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara (not pictured) on rotation. A while ago, I bought the Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Mascara because I kept hearing good things about it and wanted to check it out. But I still haven't gotten to it. Then, the more recent purchases are the Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara and the Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara.

I go through phases of wearing mascara and I'm currently in one of those phases. Hopefully I'll be able to get through one or two of these in the next few months!

Have you tried any of these mascaras? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.