Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 2015 Favourites

beauty products

It's the end of the month, which means it's time to show you my favourites of the month. Side note: Can you believe it's already March tomorrow? This year is flying by! But, I digress. Onto the favourites!

I don't have as many favourites this month, but they have been well loved. I've really been enjoying the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. It's a good basic eye cream that really does hydrate and plump up the undereye area - crucial during this harsh winter. To continue with the eye products, I rediscovered my love for the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. It's thin in consistency, but still gives decent coverage while being lightweight on the undereye area. Lastly, the Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara, the waterproof version, has been my mascara of choice. It gives just enough volume and length but still look natural. It also keeps the curl for the entire day. 

Throughout this month, I kept reaching for Dior Palais Royal. It's honestly the perfect nail polish shade right now. It's dark enough to suit the winter months, yet neutral enough to match anything and everything. And every time I've worn this, I've gotten compliments on it. Then there's the newly acquired Dior Addict Lip Glow. I've been loving my tinted lip balms and this moisturises while giving my lips a fresh rosy pink colour. 

Can you tell I really enjoyed my Maybelline and Dior products? 

What were some of your favourite products this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.