Saturday, February 07, 2015

Use Up All The Samples!

box of sample beauty products

sample beauty products

A major theme for me this year is to be content with the makeup and skincare items that I have, while also simplifying or decluttering a lot of my makeup collection. One of the messes in my collection is my box of samples. Over the past few years, I've accumulated a lot of samples and mostly stashed them away in a box and other random places.

This year, I really wanted to tackle my box of samples and try to slim it down, and maybe find some new products that I really like. Starting this month, I'm challenging myself to use up as many samples as I can and will report back on my progress at the end of month. My goal is to use up half the samples by the middle of the year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.