Saturday, February 14, 2015

Winter Skincare Edit - Evening

skincare products


Earlier this week, I wrote about the skincare products I use in the winter for my morning routine, which you can find here. Today is the second half of the whole routine - the evening products.

The main theme during the winter season is hydration and layering products. And my evening skincare routine is no exception. After taking off my makeup and cleansing my face, I like to spray my face with the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to get some extra moisture into the skin. After it sinks in, I apply the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum as the first layer of goodness for my skin. This serum helps with brightening the skin and rid the skin of dullness that you typically get in the winter.

My moisturiser of choice in the winter has been the Clarins Bright Plus HP Brightening Repairing Night Cream. This is probably one of the thickest creams I've used, but it truly works and I wake up with plump skin the next day. And you can never get enough brightening action! If I find that I have some dry patches, especially around my nose, I use a little bit of Clinique Moisture Intense. A little goes a long way, so I've barely used the sample sized pot that I have!

For the eyes, I've switched over to the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. I find this is a good basic eye cream that truly hydrates the undereye area. I have yet to wake up to any dry eyes! Once I use up my sample, I'll be sure to purchase the full size.

What are some of your winter skincare favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.