Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Current Makeup Rotation: June 2015

Life has been a bit crazy lately. I recently had a health emergency and started a new job, so this blog hasn't been a priority for me. I'm trying to ease myself back into it and trust me, I have a lot of posts that I want to write up, but adjusting to the new job and the long commute, and having other priorities has left little time in truly writing posts that I would want to post on this blog.

To try easing myself back into posting regularly, I'll be posting 1 to 2 posts per week.

To start off, here are the current products that are in my everyday makeup routine for June.

makeup products

makeup products

The base products I'm using this month are the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer and the Urban Decay Naked Concealer. With the weather getting warmer and more humid, I've noticed my skin getting oilier. All three of these products truly last through a long day without having to blot and re-powder.

To put colour and dimension to my face, I've been using the Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop, NYC Bronzer in Sunny, and Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight highlighter. I seriously have not been able to put down Plum Pop the past 2 months. There's just something about the plummy pink colour and the perfect sheen to the cheeks. I've been trying out the Kevyn Aucoin highlighter and since I'm not crazy about highlighter, I can say this is probably the only highlighter I'll ever need.

For the eyes, I'm going back to the Bobbi Brown Warm Eye Palette from the 2014 holiday collection. It hasn't gotten much love in the past few months, so I thought I'd start using it again. The rest of my eye makeup are the usual suspects - Kat Von D Ink Liner and L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara. And lastly, to fill in my brows, I've been loving the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.