Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Murale Haul

beauty products

beauty products

beauty products

beauty products

During the past weekend, Murale (kind of like Shoppers Drug Mart's version of Sephora, but much better) had a bonus points redemption promotion. Probably to line up with the Black Friday promotions that were going on at the same time. I thought this would be a good opportunity to redeem some of the optimum points I've been hoarding for the past while. Side note: if Sephora had this kind of program, I would shop there all the time.

The one item I needed to get was the DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom perfume, but apparently it's been discontinued?! Do you know how sad that makes me? It's my signature scent and now I'm scouring Amazon to buy back ups!

Aside from the little set-back, I did manage to get some items that have been on my to-try list for a while now. Most of the products I picked up is from Clarins. The brand has really grown on me and I'm now a fan of their products. So, I got the Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer, the Beauty Flash Balm, and the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer. I've only heard and read amazing things about all three of these products, so I'm very excited to try them out.

The other products I got were the Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Serum and the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow and eye blender brushes. I haven't gotten my hair trimmed or cut for several months, so I needed something to help with my super dry ends. Hopefully this repairing serum helps! And the brushes have been something I've wanted for a long time, but I kept holding off until I had enough optimum points to redeem.

I'm quite happy with the products I've picked up and I'm already saving up my optimum points for the next redemption!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.