Monday, December 01, 2014

Review: Bobbi Brown Holiday 2014 Warm Eye Palette

Bobbi Brown warm eye palette

Bobbi Brown warm eye palette

Bobbi Brown warm eye palette

You're probably thinking, "Another neutral eyeshadow palette?!" after I posted about my neutral eyeshadow palette collection here. And after getting the Tom Ford Cognac Sable palette (review here), I promised to never buy another eyeshadow palette again. Well, that promise was quickly broken and I was still searching for the perfect neutral eyeshadow palette. Such is the life of a beauty blogger and all the beautiful holiday collections released every year.

Enough of the rambling and onto the focus of this post - the Bobbi Brown Warm Eye Palette. It comes with a double-ended brush and six shades:
  • Bone - a light ivory
  • Champagne Quartz - a shimmery pink champagne
  • Malted - a matte grey brown
  • Gold Sparkle - a shimmery gold
  • Sable - a matte medium brown
  • Espresso - a matte dark chocolate brown
The first four colours in the palette are not as pigmented as Sable and Espresso, whereas the latter two can be built up to be quite intense. All six colours can be used to create different looks - from more subdued looks to more intense smoky looks. I actually don't mind that the lighter colours aren't too pigmented as that'll help with blending out other colours.

Bobbi Brown warm eye palette


I like that this is a palette that you can use everyday, but also for special occasions. It's quite versatile and includes all the necessary shades to create all kinds of looks. I think I may have found the perfect neutral eyeshadow palette for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.