Saturday, December 20, 2014

Reds for the Holidays: Nails

nail polishes

To continue along with the theme of red for the holidays, I've chosen four of my favourite red nail polish shades to share with you today. I think all four of these shades really reflect the Christmas cheer and can suit everyone's tastes of brighter and darker shades.

The first shade is Butter London's Come To Bed Red. I tend to wear this year-round, but it is a beautiful blue-toned red that's bright and full of cheer for the holidays.

Next is Sephora by OPI in Sample Sale. Unfortunately, this line of nail polish has been discontinued and replaced by the Formula X range. I absolutely love this shade for the holidays. This shade has red shimmer in it, making your nails look like ornaments.

The Revlon Colourstay Nail Polish in Velvet Rope is a great option for those who prefer darker nails. This range of nail polishes is one of my favourites from the drugstore. This shade in particular is much like a blood red colour and would be a great base for layering some gold glitter.

Lastly, Essie Twin Sweater Set is one of my favourites. It was released as part of the Fall 2013 collection. This shade is a red creme and it definitely reminds me of snuggly red sweaters. Perfect for the winter and holiday months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.