Saturday, December 06, 2014

Makeup Addict Tag

makeup products


I always enjoy reading tag posts because I feel like I know the blogger a little better afterwards. So, here are my answers for this tag. Enjoy!

1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
It's a tie between two products - blush and neutral eyeshadow palettes. I have enough blush and neutral palettes to last me a lifetime or two, and even then, I'd probably still have leftover product.

2. What's the one product you can't live without?
The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! This stuff does wonders. It covers up my dark circles, angry pimples, and all my dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Dare I say it's my HG concealer?

3. Favourite makeup brand?
NARS is probably my favourite overall brand as they have amazing offerings for many categories of makeup. Though, Revlon has a place in my heart for lip products. Some of my favourites include their lip butters and balm stains.

4. How big is your makeup collection?
If you're comparing it to the average person, it's a little excessive. If you're comparing it to some of the beauty bloggers and YouTubers out there, my collection is small and somewhat "reasonable". However, I'm trying to limit the amount of purchases I make and keep my collection from growing even more.

5. And how do you store it?
I have lip products stored in a random box that I've recycled, eyeliners in a drawer and in a reused Sephora bag, blushes and palettes stacked in a bin, and my currently used makeup in my makeup bag. I definitely need a better storage system and I can't wait until the new Muji store in Toronto opens on November 29th!

6. How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment?
I try to prime and set my makeup in the morning for it to last the day, so I don't have to bring much with me. All I bring is the powder I'm currently using, the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder, lip balm, and whatever lip product I'm wearing that day.

7. If you could raid another blogger's stash, who would it be?
I would love to explore Anna's from Vivianna Does Makeup! I think it's partly the appeal of getting to play with products exclusive to the UK and the fact that she loves neutrals as well.

8. How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
Unfortunately, I keep finding steps to add to my routine. I would say it takes about 10-20 minutes, depending on the extent of products I'm putting on my face. This includes concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, brow pencil, eyeshadow and eyeliner. Some days, I'll skip the eyeliner and eyeshadow, and just put on mascara.

9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn't use it?
I've thought about buying limited edition products that have beautiful embossing or packaging just to have in my collection, but not use. Unfortunately, or I guess, fortunately, I could never make a purchase like that. So, no.

10. Tag a few other makeup addicts to do this tag!
If you're reading this, I tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.