Thursday, April 09, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist

Sephora Wishlist


With the Sephora VIB Sale just around the corner, I've put together a collage of the items that are currently on my wishlist.

1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I've loved this serum/toner for a while now and it might be time to purchase the large size (3.4 ounces) and with the sale, it's the perfect excuse.

2. Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation - I prefer using bases that feel like nothing on my skin and this has been getting pretty great reviews! I'm shade 031 Sand for the Dior Star foundation, but it looks like shade 021 Linen will match my skin the best.

3. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation - I'm either purchasing this or the Dior Nude Air Serum Foundation. This is also extremely light weight on the skin, but I've read this does cling to dry patches, so I'm a little hesitant in getting this.

4. NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Fervor - These look super pretty and Fervor looks like the one duo where I'd use both shades pretty often. I've read they aren't too pigmented and can be easily built up. Fervor has a shimmering pink and a deep copper rose.

5. Origins High Potency Night-a-mins Mineral Enriched Renewal Cream - I'm always on the hunt for a good night cream. This has gotten pretty good reviews and it claims to slough away dead skin cells while you sleep. I'm hoping it lives up to its claims!

6. Urban Decay Naked Concealer in Medium Neutral - I've loved the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer for a long time now, but I think I'm ready to try out new concealers! I feel like I'm cheating on the NARS concealer, but this one has caught my eye in recent months.

7. Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop and Fig Pop - You can never have enough blush! Ok, you can, but I have an obsession. Plum Pop and Fig pop are two shades I don't have in my collection. I'm especially excited to get Plum Pop!

8. Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight - Believe it or not, I don't own any highlighters. I just want to get one highlighter that I will use forever (exaggerating a little), and this seems like the one highlighter to get. I hope I won't get let down by this!

9. Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF47 - I'm on the search for a new moisturiser that has SPF. This is actually a recommendation from a friend who got this huge realisation that UVA and UVB rays are damaging to the skin. He did a whole bunch of research into which moisturisers with SPF are the best and he concluded this is one of the best. So, why not try it out?

10. Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush - This was in my Christmas Wishlist and I still haven't gotten it. Definitely getting it during this sale! You can never have enough face brushes, especially when you're going to do the makeup for your own wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.