Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 2015 Favourites

kate somerville clarifying treatment toner, shu uemura eyelash curler, l'oreal telescopic mascara, dior lady, nars and god created the woman palette

I didn't wear much makeup this past month, so I don't have a lot of favourites to show. It was more of a time to test out the new products I got during the Sephora VIB sale (you can see them here and here).

I was more about having a natural no makeup makeup look in April. It was all about having good skin and letting it shine through. Even though I just got the Kate Somerville Clarifying Toner, it's already made a huge difference on my skin. My skin's looking clearer, more even and I've gotten less breakouts. I haven't used this toner long enough to see if it's lightened my acne scars, but I'm hopeful. I also really like the pump since it makes it more hygienic and convenient.

To let my skin be the spotlight, I've been keeping the eyes simple. A sweeping of either Alhambra or Kalahari from the NARS And God Created the Woman palette all over the lids, with a coat or two of L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof mascara is pretty much all I've been wearing on my eyes. Of course, I have to give credit to the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. It just somehow curls my lashes perfectly. Compared to other lash curlers, these ones also keep them curled longer.

Lastly, I've been painting my nails with Dior Lady. I've really been loving pinks, especially light, pastel pinks, on my nails lately. Lady was a limited edition release as part of Dior's Kingdom of Colours 2015 collection and it is such a gorgeous shade that isn't too pale. I'm kind of kicking myself for not buying a back up of it!

What were your April favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.