Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hauling For The Points

sephora makeup product haul

sephora makeup product haul

I have to admit, I got sucked into the whole 2x/3x/4x the points event that Sephora held in order to get one of their epic rewards. Unfortunately, I didn't get one of them, but I did end up hauling a few goodies!

too faced baby love blush, becca shimmering skin perfector opal, hourglass ambient lighting powder dim light


I ended up getting quite a few face products. I got the new Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation. I've never tried the old formula, but I'm super excited to use this and test it out! Then, I got a trio of products for the finishing touches for the complexion. I heard such great things about the Too Faced Love Flush blush in Baby Love from Sandra, that I had to get it and try it out for myself. The second of the three, is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal. After using Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight for the past few months, I wanted to try a highlighter that's more glowy and apparent on the skin. Candlight is beautiful, but is quite subtle on my skin. And the third is a product I'm giving a second try. I talked about the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light in my Return to Sender #1 post, but I loved the finish on my skin enough that I'm willing to give it second chance. The best thing is it comes in a mini version now!

bumble and bumble surf infusion spray, make up for ever ultra hd foundation


And the odd bits - Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion Spray and a couple of the new Laura Mercier Lip Parfaits. I've wanted to try out the Surf Infusion Spray for a while now. My hair is pin straight which can get quite boring day in and day out. Hopefully it'll give some character to my hair!

For the new Lip Parfaits, I got Cinnful and Pink Grapefruit. I'm sure you all know by now I like lip formulas that are hydrating and moisturising that can be applied as a sheer wash of colour or by its full-on pigment. These seem to fulfil both of those criteria, so I'm excited to try these out!

Did you end up getting anything during the Sephora multiple points event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.