Monday, November 03, 2014

Current Makeup Rotation: November 2014

makeup bag


Every month, I like to go through my makeup bag to see what products I want to switch in and out. I'm a creature of habit, so I usually stick to using the same products when it comes to my staple items. This includes my eyeliner, setting powder, and concealers.

makeup products


makeup products

I like to use Benefit's The Porefessional to prime my face before using all my concealers. I apply Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind to my dark circles to help brighten them. Then, I place some of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard on top of the first concealer. I also use the shade Ginger to conceal dark spots, hyperpigmentation and redness around the face. If I have any pesky pimples that are healing or need extra coverage, I use the NARS Concealer in Ginger. Then I'll set everything with the NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder.

After the base is set, I'll use the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural to contour the face. My blush colours of choice right now are NARS Sin and Laura Mercier Spiced Cider.

This month, I'm trying to give some love to the eyeshadows in my customised Laura Mercier palette. I'll sweep Sandstone all over the lids, then place Cafe Au Lait in the crease. I line my eyes with the Kat Von D Ink Liner, curl my lashes with the Shu Uemura Lash Curler, apply the Shu Uemura Petal Lash Mascara, then line my lower lash line with either Urban Decay Whiskey or Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Funky Violet - whichever I grab first.

I'm still testing out eyebrow products, but I've been using the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette. I've been really enjoying this product, but will have to test out other products first to see if it's the one brow product for me.

What are some of the products in your current rotation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.