Monday, November 10, 2014

Morning Skincare Routine

skincare products


My morning skincare routine is pretty simple and doesn't change much, unlike my evening routine. I've found that my skin doesn't like to be cleansed too much, so all the cleansing I do in the morning is splashing my face with water, then toning with the Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner. The toner helps to balance my skin without stripping it of the natural oils.

After "cleansing", I apply the Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream (in the small tub) to my eye area (I can't find this on Sephora's site anymore, so I'm assuming they don't sell it anymore). If I know I'll be home for the day, I will use the Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet, otherwise, I'll use the Murad Essential-C Day Moisturiser. The Caudalie moisturizer is lightweight, absorbs quickly and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. As for the Murad moisturizer, it has a strong citrus scent, but it does subside. I like that it has an SPF of 30 but doesn't feel like I'm wearing sunscreen.

I'm not too picky with the products I use for the daytime, as long as it protects my skin from the sun and does not make it oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.