Monday, March 02, 2015

March Makeup Rotation

makeup products

makeup products

Another month, another makeup rotation. This month, I'm continuing to test out some new products while shopping my stash for some old goodies.

As the days get longer and brighter, I'm giving my beloved Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder a rest and using the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural to give my face some colour and warmth. To continue with giving my face a healthy glow, I'm switching in the limited edition YSL Blush Radiance in No. 6. This blush gives a beautiful bright pink flush that doesn't look over the top. 

A couple of products that I'm currently testing are the NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation and the Marcelle Duo Eyebrow Pro. I bought the NARS powder foundation during the Sephora VIB sale a few months ago and started using it after I finished up another setting powder. Look out for the review coming soon! Then there's the Marcelle eyebrow pencil which also includes a setting gel. I recently started using this, so we'll see how I get along with it.

Last but not least, I'm going back to an old favourite for the lips. The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey is a my-lips-but-better shade. It's easy to apply and is a no fuss colour. 

What are some of the beauty products you'll be reaching for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.