Thursday, March 26, 2015

What's In My Bag: Dinner with Friends

collage of pictures of food from Scaddabush

I'm sure you've heard of OpenTable before - it helps connect restaurants with diners and their communities. You can find many restaurants all in one place and reserve a table to dine at these restaurants.

OpenTable Toronto reached out to me to talk about my experience with using OpenTable. I happily agreed to collaborate with them since I use OpenTable all the time to make dinner reservations and I love food. If you've seen my Instagram, most of my pictures are of food! If you're new to OpenTable, it's an easy way to look up new restaurants to try out and book a reservation all in one place. You can even earn points with each reservation you make to eventually redeem for money to use at any participating OpenTable restaurant.

OpenTable is very easy to use. Once you go to the site, all you need to do is type in the restaurant you want to make a reservation with, or search up restaurants in a specific area, or a specific cuisine. Then, select the number of people, the date and time, and fill in the required information. Then you're done! It's such an extremely easy and quick way to make a reservation at many restaurants. 

I was asked to write up two posts as part of this collaboration. For today's post, we're taking a look inside my bag to see what I bring with me on a night out with friends.

longchamp les planetes tote and bag contents

birds eye view of bag contents

Most of the time, I go out for dinner with friends after a long day of work. To hold everything I need for the day and night, I carry the black Longchamp Les Planetes tote in the large size. My essentials that I bring with my everywhere are my Prada wallet and gold pouch. Of course, my wallet includes all my cards and money. If you read about my purse essentials, the gold pouch contains much of the same items. Within this little pouch are the Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens, feminine pad, eye drops, vaseline, floss, NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder, Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush, and a mini tube of hand cream. 

When I know I'll be going out for dinner after work, I like to bring with me the blush I used for the day. Preferably a blush that can fit one of those mini brushes that some blushes come with. For my recent night out, I used the Clarins Blush Prodige in Sweet Rose. I find applying blush after a work day brightens and refreshes the complexion. For the lips, I tend to stick with the same thing I use during the day. On this day, it was the Dior Addict Lip Glow

I also pack a lunch for the office and always carry around a pen with me - of course the boring bits aren't pictured.

To find out what products I use to create a simple and long lasting look, click here!

And if you're wondering where the food from the first picture is from, it's from Scaddabush. It's a great place to go for reasonably priced Italian food in the downtown Toronto area.


Disclosure: This is the first of two posts with my collaboration with OpenTable Toronto. This post is not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.