Monday, January 12, 2015

Current Makeup Rotation: January 2015

makeup products


makeup products


Another month, another rotation in makeup. This year is all about shopping the stash and using up the makeup I own. For this month, I'm incorporating some of my more recent buys, a couple of products that I'm testing for future reviews, and some of my old favourites.

My base of choice at the moment is Chanel Perfection Lumiere, inspired by Tamira. I forgot about this foundation, even though I fell in love with the finish when I first got it. Now, I'm starting to appreciate the finish all over again. As part of my base, I'm currently testing the Tarte Coloured Clay CC Undereye Corrector. Expect to see a review on this product in the near future!

To liven up my complexion, I have included the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette, both for blush and subtle highlighting on the cheeks.

For the eyes, I have taken out the NARS And God Created The Woman Palette and the Origins Ginzing Brightening Cream Shadow in Coffee Buzz from my stash. The Origins cream shadow acts as a primer and creates a beautiful base for many of the colours in the NARS palette. A new item that I've been trying out is the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner. I wanted to try mastering gel liner this year, since I've gotten a handle on pencil and liquid liners. Lastly, I've been using Benefit's Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep in my search for the ultimate brow product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.