Saturday, January 10, 2015

Discoveries of 2014: Haircare

haircare products


Today will be the final post on my beauty discoveries of 2014, which will focus on haircare. There weren't very many haircare products that impressed me. I tried a lot of products, but many fell short of the expectations I had and many products were only ok to me. However, there were two stand out products!

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist - In 2014, I tried out a few leave-in conditioners and hair oils, but none stood out more than this one from Alterna. I love that it's a dry oil, so I don't have to worry about going overboard with spraying this in my hair. I can use it when my hair is both damp and dry. This dry oil also nourishes my hair while getting rid of frizz that I get when it's humid out.

Klorane Oil Absorbing Dry Shampoo - This Klorane dry shampoo has been the only dry shampoo that I've actually liked out of all the ones I've used. Even though this does come out as a white powder, it's quite easy to blend out. And you really don't need a lot of this for it to be effective. I also like that there isn't too much of a scent.

No honourable mentions for haircare, but hopefully 2015 will be a year where I discover more standout products for haircare.

What are some of your haircare discoveries from 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.